Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:11 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

You need the following hardware to make it work.
Hardware Needed
1. A Decoder ( GoTV, My Tv, DSTV )
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Decoder
2. A splitter.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Splittr
3. Rj Cable 45
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 P-T14545X
4. Coaxial Cable.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 5ft.+coaxial+cable
5.  CABLE MODERM.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Linksys_befcmu10ver2
Direction of Configuration
STEP ONE
Connect your coaxial cable (that comes) from your Satellite dish to your Splitter. Your Splitter should be the type that has one “IN” port and two “OUT” port. The function of the Splitter is to split the signal from the Satellite Dish into two. One for your Cable TV, and other for internet access.
STEP TWO
Connect the other coaxial cable from the first “OUT” port of the Splitter to the normal “IN” port of your decoder for the satellite TV signal. Then connect another coaxial cable from the decoder to your TV.
STEP THREE
Now connect another coaxial cable from the second “OUT” port of your splitter to your Cable modem ( Linksys cable modem). Note: It must be a Linksys Cable Modem if you don’t want to pay extra charges for your access to the net.  With Linksys Cable Modem you only pay for your normal Satellite TV subscription.
STEP FOUR
This is where you will make use of RJ 45 Ethernet Cable. Connect the RJ 45 Ethernet cable from the Linksys Cable modem to your Switch or Hub. Which implies that you want to connect two or more computer system. Then connect your computers with Ethernet RJ 45 cable to the switch. But if its only one computer system just connects it direct to the cable modem with the Ethernet cable (no need of Switch or Hub). And of course if the cable modem is the wireless type, you can connect your system through Wi Fi provided your computer has it.
STEP FIVE
System configuration…
1. Start up your desktop computer or Laptop depending on the type you are using.
2. Click on the Start menu.
3. A dialogue box will appear with a lot of option to click, locate Control Panel and click on it.
4. Locate Network Connection and click on it.
5. Now locate Create a new network and click on it.
6.  This will take you to another environment, locate Connect to Internet Radio and click on it. After that, click on the Next button and this should lead you to another area then click Finish.
At this your system is now configured to surf the net with an amazing speed. Just imagine using the same signal that transmit video signal, you can really imagine the speed of internet access. Happy surfing.

its free using normal decoders like multi tv etc cheers 

Last edited by ahmedo1992 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

26FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Deekomix

Active Newbie
where can i get the linksys to buy

27FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote: to follow, ... if you are wondering where you could buy  those item mentioned above like .... JUST VISIT ANY NETWORKING STORES like Danny Praise Computers (Ghana) and other networking shops at your area or country... the only expensive item is the linksys cable modem, the rest will only cost less

28FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 am

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Hi, I'm new here... Just read the post and I must say it seems like the ones I've seen for the past four years.... Mainly because there doesn't seem to be any concrete proof that it works. Its more like "It would work if you have these items" but during my research I found out that the LMB for normal dish doesnt have the function to transmit signals but rather recieve them. Or that most tv satellites transponders arent equiped to recieve signals (dont know about DSTV transponders), So I basically gave up on it.

NB: Most of these are just speculations after research (not necessarily facts)
Correct me if I'm wrong

29FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:10 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
there are dish internet providers in Ghana, i have observe that dish they used for the connection it basically the same dish and LMB for the connection, In-fact i have seen a dish written on MULTI TV but its been used for data in some homes in Obuasi... POINT OF CORRECTION: every dish transmit & receive signals, that why you can recharge subscriptions to channels using the decoder itself , that why black and white old televisions are able to detect the transmission of dish and able to capture signals in a form of channels, do you know that you can create a network in your area using the your dish so other can connect to it...

TRUST ME IS NOT ABOUT THE DISH AND LMB... its about the decoder and configuring it. AM CURRENTLY RESEARCHING ON THE FREE DSTV USING THE KIND OF DECODERS THAT YOU CAN ATTACH MODEM TO......

30FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:53 am

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
''TRUST ME IS NOT ABOUT THE DISH AND LMB... its about the decoder and configuring it. AM CURRENTLY RESEARCHING ON THE FREE DSTV USING THE KIND OF DECODERS THAT YOU CAN ATTACH MODEM TO......''

TALKING ABT THIS, I KNOW OF QSAt and am using one currently...i have a cable modem Cisco linksys with a friend will go for it tomorrow...hoping it works this time around cos i tried it with multitv and i didnt work

31FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:57 pm

evansgh2

Active Newbie
Its amazing how scares cable modem is, in GHana..Some store operatives don't even know what it is..Someone shud come out and tell us that this thing is working and he has seen it for himself before we waste our monies on it.

32FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:06 am

suraju

Admin Is the linksys you are talking about the same as cisco linksys?

33FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:42 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
suraju wrote:Admin Is the linksys you are talking about the same as cisco linksys?

Yes, they are the same, cisco is the firmware the linksys router uses, cisco itself its a networking company that provide firmwares to networking devices and tuition to student on networking along with so many networking courses... IPMC and NIIT offers those courses on cisco in Ghana... Hope this helps

34FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:05 pm

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
Hav tried several times but it seems too complicated n I need help

35FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:39 am

suraju

Hope so thanks

36FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 am

Aicon

Active Newbie
this is amazing. I ll definitely give it a try

37FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:57 pm

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
also guys ive been hearing about Qsat which you can also use to browse, its a decoder but havent bot mine yet

38FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:09 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
this trick really sucks because i have got a lot friends who have tried it never worked

39FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:50 pm

branzy

Active Newbie
i have a positive impact that it might work , we just need to work hard on it

40FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:18 am

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
@branzy, I agree with you bro but we will need an expect to take us through the practicals

41FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 3 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:25 pm

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
i have all tools and is not working so make wanna dawg....waste of time and money

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum