https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

[TUTORIAL] ZTE Modem Unlocking Process Free

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Unlocking of ZTE modems can be tiring as they mostly don’t get unlocked via unlock codes, I will show you how to unlock ZTE MF190 modem free.

Most network carriers sell out two major internet modems, the Huawei and ZTE modems, if you have the old Huawei modem you can unlock it yourself using method in huawei thread.

Unlocking your ZTE MF190 Modem

1. First download Dc Unlocker from this link here
2. Get your ZTE ready for unlocking by removing the memory card if you have one in and insert an unsupported SIM card (not a sim from the network carrier)
3. Plug in the ZTE modem inside your computer allow the modem’s dashboard to come up then make sure to close it
4. Now unzip the file you have downloaded you can use winrar or winzip to extract it
5. Now open the file inside the folder named DC Crap.exe
-on the first option select ZTE datacards, select auto detect and click search it should detect your modem now
6. Now on the right hand side click unlocking and click unlock
-within few seconds your modem should be unlocked and you will get a notification that your modem has been unlocked successfully

Alternatively, you can check out this link for dc-crap installation method.

This software can unlock only ZTE modems...

This method successfully unlocks the Tigo ZTE modems. I personally have unlocked 3 of them.

Last edited by Proxymity on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

shata1

shata1
Contributor
it works with other zte modems of other networks too like glo... thanks for sharing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
You are welcome @shata1.. Glad to hear that it unlocks glo zte modems.

Bonelexz123

How about espresso moderms ...will the process work with it

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Don't even waste your time to unlock the Expresso modem, it wont be able to accommodate other network sim cards, Expresso modems uses cdma sim cards, all the other networks do not have use cdma sim cards lol!

Bonelexz123

@phantom thanks i really thought i could do this but i now i understand better so thanks once again

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum